If you want to register for the jump, contact the club indicated on the voucher, where your jump will take place.
To make your jump a memorable experience without any inconvenience, we kindly ask you to read the useful information before you purchase the voucher.
The electronic gift voucher will be sent to the e-mail specified by you at the time of the purchase immediately after the payment is completed. The electronic gift voucher is activated immediately after payment; therefore, you can either forward the voucher to someone or print it and give to someone as a gift.
You can pay for the gift voucher using the “Mistertango” or “Paypal” online banking systems.
Need any help? Contact us:
If you want to register for the jump, contact the club indicated on the voucher, where you jump will take place. You must register for the date before the voucher expiration date (the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of the purchase).
Contact information of the clubs:
1. The Gift Voucher gives the Customer the right to use the service indicated on the Gift Voucher.
2. One Gift Voucher can be used only once.
3. The Gift Voucher is valid for 12 (twelve) months from the date of payment. After its expiration, the validity period of the voucher is not extended and the money for the unused voucher is not returned.
4. A Gift Voucher that was purchased but was not used can be returned within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of the purchase. The Customer must submit a request for a refund. The money is returned to the Payer‘s account within 5 (five) working days from the day of the submission.
5. A Gift Voucher that was purchased but was not used can be within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of the purchase. The Customer must submit a request for an exchange, where the Customer must specify, for which Gift Voucher he wants to exchange the old one. We will send the new Gift Voucher to the e-mail specified by the Customer within 2 (two) calendar days. The validity period is calculated from the day when the Gift Voucher was purchased.
6. When the Recipient of the service books the service in the manner specified on the Gift Voucher, he/she must arrive at the specified location at the agreed time.
7. Some services that you can order may pose a risk to the health and life of some people with health issues. When the Recipient of the service books the service, he/she confirms that he/she is aware of all the threats to his/her health and life associated with the services he/she books and that the Recipient bears all responsibility arising from all this.
8. Given the nature of the services, the third parties providing the services may require the Recipient of the service who presented a Gift Voucher to sign additional agreements or consent forms indicating that the Recipient must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the service provision. In this case, the services may not be provided if the Recipient does not sign such additional agreements or terms of service provision, and the money for an unused Gift Voucher will not be returned.
9. MB “Šuoliai parašiutu” does not assume responsibility for the quality of products or services that the Customer uses in accordance with the Gift Voucher and the risks they pose. The Customer must address all claims regarding the quality of products or services directly to the service provider.
10. You can submit a request/complaint regarding the product or service that you purchased at our online shop to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus g. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, phone 8 5 262 67 51, at www.vvtat.lt or fill in the request form using the EGS platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
11. Information about the Customer is confidential and MB “Šuoliai parašiutu” may provide it to third parties only in cases established by law.
12. The Customer confirms that, before agreeing to the purchase terms, the Customer read all the terms and conditions carefully and completely agrees with them.
13. The intermediary, i.e. MB “Šuoliai parašiutu”, undertakes to immediately confirm the fact of the conclusion of the Contract by sending an order confirmation to the e-mail indicated by the Customer in the Order form.
14. If the Buyer accepts the purchase terms, the Intermediary, i.e. MB “Šuoliai parašiutu”, has the right to use the Buyer details received at the time of the order by sending the Buyer news, information about promotions and other information to the Buyer. If the Buyer wishes to stop receiving the information and news, the Buyer is provided an opportunity to refuse receiving this information.
1. What information do we collect?
We can collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and your visits to this website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, from where you have been directed, length of stay and the number of page views);
• information that you give us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
• any other information that you choose to send us.
3. Using your personal data
• website administration;
• improving your browsing experience by adapting this website to your personal needs;
• with your consent, sending you e-mails with our newsletter which, as we think, you may find interesting (you can inform us at any time that you do not wish to receive the newsletter);
• providing statistical information about our users to third parties. However, this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy changes
5. Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for any privacy policies or practices of third party websites.